Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Switchfoot/Copeland Show




I went to Eugene last weekend with a few friends to see Switchfoot and Copeland! Pretty fun times, many memories, including: going to the Asian Celebration and watching old people do Tai Chi, eating at the Mandarin, walking around downtown looking for a restaurant, and some rockin' tunes from Switch and Cope (which are my nicknames for them because we are pretty much tight because they said that the crowd "completed" them from stage which means me and the guys in the bands are best friends and we'll hang out when their not on tour and I'll do Christmas with their families and things like that.) It's great being friends with the band :)



Here's a little video of Copeland for you to enjoy...

1 comment:

Eric Parnell said...

Eating at the Mandarin? While I think you did eat Mandarin chicken, we actually ate at the Maple Garden. Nice try though. Love you broskie