Friday, April 14, 2006

About Me

So I suppose I should do a more adequate job of explaining who I am...I am a 24 year old from Bend, OR. I graduated from Mountain View High School in 2000 and went to college in Idaho at Northwest Nazarene University for 2 years. After two years I felt God leading me to a church intership at Capital Christian Center in Meridian, Idaho. I took a step of faith, dropped all my financial aid at NNU and started the intership program. It was there that God changed my heart, showed me about the Bible, filled me with passion and set me on fire for His name! A year later after working in a deli at Winco Foods wearing a hairnet and apron:) I got a call from Steve and Bo Stern asking me to join the youth staff at Westside Church.

I've been at Westside as part of the Oneighty staff for almost three years now. I've grown incredibly during the last three years. Mostly from hands on experience, making mistakes and learning from them, and watching the pros!

I lead a lot of music at our Oneighty and Alt (young adult) services and I speak as well. I own a home in Bend and am currently working on my district pastor's license. I see myself helping people, writing songs, getting married, and in general attempting to make in dent for Jesus in planet earth before I die. Hopefully I will get a chance to travel someday as well, we'll see what God does...end blubbering about myself now.

No comments: