Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WELCOME

WELCOME to the beginning of BLOGDOM where every once in a while you can sneak inside someone's brain and see what they are really thinking. This is only the beginning of many random comments, thoughts, pictures, games, scriptures, and ideas that I will post. I would like to welcome all you ONEIGHTY folks who have just stumbled onto something truly frightening. Yes, not only Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, but now everyday you can peek into a mysterious world...Casey's Blog - WOW! I made that sound so much cooler than it actually is.

For those of you checking this out...thanks! I'm excited that you came. Hopefully this will work out for both of us. Tell you what, I'll make you deal.

You check in and read this as often as I post stuff.

Another profound statement from Casey...Expect more Blog's from Oneighty staff members as well. Even if our lives aren't that interesting we are sure going to make it sound like they are!

Oneighty is the Youth Ministry of Westside Church in Bend, OR. Check us out online at www.180bend.com.

No comments: